Building on a long history of pushbutton dominance, IDEC offers its internationally rated 22mm pushbuttons and pilot devices, the HW series. These IEC style devices feature tamperproof mounting and construction, modular stackable contact blocks with IP20 fingersafe screw terminals, and pure silver contacts with a self cleaning action. Models include illuminated and non-illuminated pushbuttons, pilot lights, selector switches, key switches, mono-levers, pushbutton-selectors, and Emergency Stop switches.
Safety and ease of use were of paramount concern in the development of this line of switches, as evidenced by the simple mounting procedure, mechanically keyed safety lever lock (to prevent contact separation in heavy vibration applications), and wide variety of Emergency Stop models (all of which meet EN418).
Unique to the HW series is the HW Unibody E-Stop, which features one piece construction that prevents tampering or incorrect mounting from hindering the functionality of the switch. Another first is the spring loaded captive screw terminals, which make ring terminal wiring easier than ever before.
- Finger safe (IP20) screw terminals or now push-in terminals,
- Accept ring, fork or ferrule terminals and bare wires,
- All E-Stops meet EN418 (IEC compliant, positive action),
- UL listed, CSA certified, TUV approved, and CE marked,
- Super bright LED illumination,
- UL Type 4X, IP65, 600V/10A contacts with a wide operating range from 5mA at 3V AC/DC to 10A at 120V AC