HR1S safety control relays are compact units designed to monitor safety input devices, which allow machine operation only when all safety controls are functioning properly and hazardous conditions are not detected. Supported safety devices include E-Stops, interlock switches and non-contact safety switches. These relays have either instantaneous (STOP 0) or time delayed (STOP 1) relay safety outputs, as well as solid-state outputs for use with diagnostics, troubleshooting and correct system operation. In addition, front panel LEDs can be used for monitoring the current status and most models are available in a variety of monitoring configurations, including removable terminals, monitored start, and single- or dual-channel operation.
The HR1S series of safety control relays provide increased functionality when designing equipment to meet global safety requirements in the U.S. and Europe, while adhering to EN ISO 13849-1 PLe, Safety Cat 4 and EN 62061 SIL 3.
- 2NC safety input type such as E-Stops or Interlock Switches
- EN ISO 13849-1 PLe
- Safety Cat 4 compliant and EN 62061 SIL 3
- Welding detection of start switch
- Fault diagnosis function with dual safety circuits
- Finger-safe protection
- 22.5mm wide 35mm DIN rail mounting
- UL listed, CSA certified, TÜV NORD approved
- MTTFd (year): 243