The YMM series motors use the spool valve shaft distribution design for simplicity and efficiency. This design integrates the distribution and hydraulic bearing design with the motor shaft.
This motor series uses the “rotor” gear type manufactured with most advanced technology and quality available to provide high torque and low speed.
The gear set of the “rotor” multiplies the output torque without the need of gear reducers that could be required in many applications.
These motors are very compact, economical, powerful, efficient and are designed for medium duty applications.
The large number of displacements, mounting flanges, shafts, valving and other options available for these motors makes them a very flexible unit for many applications.
For optimum results the following working conditions are recommended:
* Oil temperature should be between 20o - 60o C [68o - 180o F]
* Oil filter of 10 - 20 micron
* Oil viscosity 42 - 74 mm2/s CSA at 40o C
* Different shafts are used when there is at start a radial load or not. Check data pages
* For longer life we suggest the motor at start up, run for a shorter period of time (one hour) at no more than 30% of rated speed and pressure.